Walking out of subway meeting my friends. Today it’s not a “Good morning” kinda day. No.. today we go for a more cheering..
“Thanks God it’s Friday!!“
Yes! We made it through another week. We survived. Fist pump. Pat on the back and we are ready to party….Nerdy Style!
When you are a NERD, things you do for fun are slightly different than the normal. Usually we do no clubbing, parties, brunches….That’s muggle living!
We like to play it hard though: we love reading marathons, visiting museums, becoming amateur astronomers, browsing old and indie book stores and of course, buying books.
This week end I’m going to host my first “Best-Selling Books Marathon“, a very informal and relaxed gathering with a bunch of best-selling books that we have ditched mercilessly during the past weeks.
- A Court of Mist and Fury, by Sarah J. Maas
- The Outliers, by Kimberly McCreight
- 5th Affair, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- The Apartment, by Danielle Steel
- The Lake House, by Kate Morton
- The Girl on the Train, by Paula Hawkins
And you? What are your books for the Week End? Happy Friday and Happy Week End you all!